Are you a detail-oriented Contract Analyst with Supply Chain / Work Order Management experience, and looking forward to an assignment with a large corporation? Then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment.
Our Oil & Gas client is looking for a Work Order Management Analyst. This position supports the execution of service requisitions in support of all U.S. Projects, Departments and Regions. This position is focused on the development of the request for proposals, evaluation, award, and execution of work order contracts. Contributes to the achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and Health and Safety goals and ensures compliance with Company Policy, Supply Chain Management Protocol and Project Execution Plans.
Accountability & Required Skills:
Provides intermediate level support to the development and execution of work order contracts by:
- Providing support to all business units in the development and approval of Service Requisitions and associated documentation.
- Administering the Request for Proposal (RFP), commercial analysis, award recommendation and completion of the Work Order Contract.
- Managing and updating Service Requisition and Work Order Contract status tracking e.g., requisition receipt, RFP status, interim approvals, execution, contractor notification, etc.
- Understanding, maintaining and communicating SCM standards and processes, e.g., communicating with Field Project Engineers and Managers, Construction Managers and Contractors to ensure processes are current and correct.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure enterprise accounting standards are met, e.g., Authorities and Spending Limits, audit guidelines/SOX requirements.
- Assisting, directing and training of junior team members to SCM processes and protocol as required.
- Assisting with studies of continuous improvement of the enterprise’s Supply Chain Management processes.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.