Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Workplace Services Representative in Duluth, MN
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Core competencies Relationship and Interpersonal Skills, Adaptability and Flexibility, Customer Service.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an office administration role or customer service role
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize across multiple areas and issues
- High energy and enthusiastic with a desire to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) is required
- Ability to create and innovative effective solutions to challenges
- Maintain the integrity of the company brand and protect the company’s reputation in interactions with guests, employees and contractors
- Possess keen attention to detail and has the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Significant communication skills; written and verbal skills both in-person and on the telephone
- Administrative work requiring initiative and positive professional demeanor
- Respond quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment Be seen as a trusted adviser who is resourceful and creative as this role is often faced with challenges that require immediate attention, assessment, action plans and execution.
- Answer phones
- Visitor Management
- Photo ID badges and upload picture to Work Day
- Name plate requests, input location information in Work Day
- Action invoices and Service Now tickets for Workplace Services
- Elink, SharePoint, Service Now, E-mail response activities
- Vendor Management, Liaison for large moves, weekly moves, additions, and changes, Assist Real Estate and Workplace Services department with select admin activities (room bookings, catering requests, stationery supply orders, etc.)
- Provide back-up (alternate) coverage for other Workplace Services team members
- Participate in various projects such as Environment Health & Safety initiatives, sustainability programs or other facility related projects
- Deal with difficult situations and clients in a calm and professional manner
- Cross Train with other Navigators and Workplace Services Coordinators
- Parking Management, Access Card Management
- Perform Gatekeeper responsibilities; courteously screen each visitor and caller to protect office staff from external threats and maintain confidentiality
- Perform ad hoc duties as required by Supervisor / Team Lead Workplace Services (business card reviews and approvals, Iron Mtn. liaison, drafting template communications, entering work orders, etc.)