Changes to the timesheet & payment schedule for Christmas & New Year’s 2017
The week before Christmas:
(week ending December 24, 2017)
- Monday is the holiday, so please submit your approved timesheets before the Christmas holiday – by noon EST on Friday, December 22 2017.
- Please give your managers a heads-up and work with them to make sure your timesheets are approved before the holiday.
- If your approved timesheets are in before noon on the 22nd, we can pay you on Friday, December 29, 2017.
The week before New Year’s:
(week ending December 31, 2017)
- New Year’s Day falls on a Monday, so please submit your approved timesheets before the long weekend – by noon EST on Friday, December 29, 2017.
- Again, please work with your managers to make sure your timesheets are approved in time; we know many people will be in and out during the holiday season.
- If your approved timesheets are in before noon on the 29th, we can pay you on Friday, January 5, 2018
- You have until Friday, December 15, 2017 to submit your expenses before the holidays; after that we’ll reimburse you in the new year.
Have questions or concerns about payment, expenses or the schedule? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; that’s what we’re here for.
If you’re an Independent Consultant (incorporated) this doesn’t apply to you; your payment will happen according to your Schedule B as usual.