Download our full guide to approving time & expenses here:
Logging in to Webtime
Use the Webtime online app to approve both time and expenses.
- Go to connect.ianmartin.com, select Time and Expense Entry.
Download full instructions for approving time and expenses here.
- Select Review pending timesheets.
- You will see the timesheets submitted for you to approve. To view the details of the timesheet, select the timesheet number (hyperlink) beneath each timesheet on your list.
- The timesheet shows the date, the payment type, the number of hours, as well as any uploaded files or project codes (if applicable).
- If the timesheet is accurate, select Approve.
- If there is an issue with the timesheet, select Reject
- Enter the reason you rejected the timesheet next to the line item
Approving or rejecting expenses
- If the contractor is approved to submit expenses, there will be a placement number ending in “E”, e.g.: 24601E – Mechanical Engineer
- Approve or reject the expenses as you would time, using the Approve or Reject buttons
Un-approving timesheets or expenses
- If you need to reject a timesheet that was previously approved (but hasn’t been exported yet), use Search for timesheets in the left-hand navigation menu
- Select Approved beside Timesheets to show. Entering a date range can narrow your search as well.
- Locate the timesheet or expense report you wish to unapproved. Select View beneath it.
- Select Unapprove. This sets the timesheet or expense report into a “Pending approval” stage.
- Reject the timesheet if there is an issue with it; enter the reason next to the line item.
- If the timesheet or expense report has already been exported, contact Ian Martin – email@example.com to resolve the issue.
Contact the Contractor Success Team
Still have questions? You can fill out this form, email a Contractor Success rep directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-844-836-3662.