Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” companies? They are currently looking for a “Infrastructure Project Manager” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Opportunity for a solid IT Infrastructure and Operations Project Manager to join the team.
- Plan and coordinate major projects within Information Technology Ops group
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to help develop and track project roadmaps.
- Create accountability with clear progress reporting based on a deep understanding of where barriers to execution exist.
- Provide clear transparency to our stakeholders and management as it relates to project status. Qualifications:
- Experience Project Managing within IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Experience working with facility moves and property services
- Great planning and processing skills to adapt for large scale projects
- Experience related to construction planning and design is a plus
- Help define and streamline major efforts in hardware installations, builds, migrations and decommissions of all
- Understanding of computer, and network technology with ability to communicate to both engineers and non-engineers without losing critical details
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively to resolution.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Infrastructure Project Manager, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be