309A Journeyman Electrician
- Stoney Creek, ON
- Must have 5+ years as a 309A Journeyman Electrician
- Temp-to -Permanent Position starting July 29
- $36/hour + depending on experience
- Start time: 7:30am (flex depending on team) End Time: 4.30pm approx.
Are you looking for an employer that can offer a fast-paced, ever changing and challenging career? A place you can get in, learn new skills and grow; a place that you can be a big contributor within a small crew.
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a company that provides electrical services for residential, commercial and industrial clients in the Greater Golden Horseshoe area. A place that requires a strong sense of urgency and commitment to safety at all times. They are looking to bring on a Journeyman that will work to become a permanent part of their team.
As our new Construction Electrician, you will enjoy working independently and apart of a small crew. You will be required to do installations, maintenance, repairs and upgrades on a variety of electrical systems including interior and exterior lighting, panel installations, back up generators, commercial renovations and new builds.
What you will be doing on this contract
- Running EMT conduit
- Installing devices and lighting
- Wiring feeds and devices
- Supporting a Commercial Project for the first 2 months, then moving onto the next project with the crew
This is the job for you because…
- Journeyman Construction and Maintenance (309A) Certification of Qualification in good standing
- 5 + years of experience as a Journeyman in a combination of Commercial, Industrial and Residential
- Must be comfortable working in adverse weather conditions
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines; strong sense of urgency
- Full G Drivers License with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Required Safety Certifications: Working at Heights, Scissor Lift, Lock Out Tag Out.