Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a global mining company? Then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment as a Project Engineer. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a strong background in managing projects within the mining industry.
- Responsible for co-ordinating multi-disciplinary engineering teams in the production of technical deliverables for several projects at mining sites
- Work closely with project teams to guide several projects through initial scope development and stakeholder consultation, and subsequent stages through implementation and closeout
- Developing key deliverables for input to the Authorization for expenditure process, including engineering scope of work and estimates
- Responsible for generating the Project Design Basis, coordinating the design development, supporting any related construction or commissioning efforts, and managing final submissions of the stage technical deliverables.
- Occasional trips to sites in Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario will be required
- P. Eng. Designation
- Experience in front end planning and options studies would be an asset
Years of Experience:
- 10+ years
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.